A great job should give you what you give to it!
At Qubiz, we believe that people do their best work when they feel that the entire company cares about their well-being. That's why we've created an environment where you're valued and supported in achieving your career goals. It's what we call the sweet spot between comfy and challenging. From ambitious projects and personal career development to flexible work options, cozy offices, and health programs, our commitment to our team's well-being enables us to deliver amazingly high performance.
We know that most companies like to stick their nose in their people’s business and middle managers love micromanagement. But that’s not how we do business. Quite the opposite, we tend to work best with critical thinkers who don’t need step-by-step guidance. In fact, proactivity is one of the most sought-after qualities in Qubiz. So, feel free to take the initiative, suggest better solutions, and disagree if you have arguments to back up your idea. We also see communication and leadership skills as the bedrock of this role. It also helps, if you are interested in software (and self) development. 🙂
About the project
- Our client and Microsoft have entered an exciting strategic partnership for the development of next-generation data, analytics, and cloud infrastructure solutions for warehouse management. The solution will transform the way the warehouse management will be performed, analyzed and trade around the world. It will also advance our cloud strategy and build the improved resilience, efficiency, and agility that our customers require. All of Microsoft’s customers will also have access to our data and analytics capabilities through a single flexible infrastructure that is intuitive and responsive. If you are interested in being a part of this dynamic strategic partnership, we look forward to considering your skills and experience;
- The goal of this new team is to migrate the client's main data platform solution and other key technology infrastructure to Microsoft Azure, enhancing its existing cloud migration strategy. The key objectives are to deliver the client's vision to revolutionize the way capital markets discover, analyze, and trade securities around the World. The vision is anchored on a cloud-centric strategy that will enhance customer experience and product capabilities across our business, leverage hyperscale technology and deliver best-in-class resiliency and stability.
- You have successfully completed your master’s or bachelor degree in computer science or similar, preferably with a focus on cybersecurity or equivalent experience;
- You already gained 5+ years’ experience in the area of software architectures and/or cybersecurity;
- You score with experience in OT environments, agile software development and programming;
- Strong knowledge of Secure Software Development Lifecycle principles, software engineering and DevOps practices;
- Proficiency in scripting and programming languages such as .Net, Python, Go, or PowerShell;
- Deep understanding of cloud platforms and services such as Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud;
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines and related tools like Azure Devops, Jenkins or GitLab;
- Knowledge of infrastructure-as-code (IaC) with tools like Bicep or Terraform would represent an advantage;
- A good grasp of network protocols, web application security, VPN solutions and secure coding practices;
- Familiarity with containerization technologies like Docker and orchestration tools like Kubernetes;
- You distinguish yourself by an innovative mindset, openness to address new topics, very good communication skills, strong customer orientation, with a high degree of personal initiative and a team-player mindset;
- You have managed medium-sized projects and are willing to occasionally travel to meetings and workshops with customers;
- Security certifications like OSCP, CISSP or any cloud certifications with focus on security would be a plus.
What is in it for you?
- Real responsibilities and interesting tasks;
- Friendly environment;
- Real help in your professional and personal development;
- Private health insurance;
- Meal vouchers;
- 50% discount for gym or sports pass of your choice;
- Attractive salary.
Qubiz is one of the hottest tech companies from Western Romania that delivers custom-tailored IT solutions for growing companies from Western Europe. Our solutions range from enterprise software applications and business intelligence solutions to web and mobile applications. We’re proud of the work we do, we love our colleagues, and we enjoy our lively and comfy offices.