A great job should give you what you give to it!
At Qubiz, we believe that people do their best work when they feel that the entire company cares about their well-being. That's why we've created an environment where you're valued and supported in achieving your career goals. It's what we call the sweet spot between comfy and challenging. From ambitious projects and personal career development to flexible work options, cozy offices, and health programs, our commitment to our team's well-being enables us to deliver amazingly high performance.
This is true in all project teams. We know that most companies like to stick their nose in the employees’ business and middle managers love micromanagement. That’s not how we do business. Quite the opposite, we tend to work best with critical thinkers who don’t need step-by-step guidance. In fact, proactivity is one of the most sought-after qualities in our company. So, feel free to take the initiative, suggest better solutions, and disagree if you have arguments to back up your idea.
As for the job, you'll be working on:
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures;
- Defining test approaches and test review activities;
- Setting out test strategies for releases;
- Coordinating with the teams to deliver efficient, stable, and maintainable solutions;
- 6+ years of experience in QA;
- Solid experience in integration testing of systems;
- Good analytical skills for complex business rules;
- Experience with API testing (REST / Swagger);
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases;
- Relevant experience with non-functional testing;
- Ability to create test data preparation for manual and automation testing
- A structured approach to work (e.g. bug reporting, automation and performance results reporting);
- Work closely with the client to assess the system and create awareness of the quality of the application under test;
- Experience working in an Agile development environment;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- A get-things-done mentality;
- Team player with good communication skills;
- Proactive individual with excellent self-management skills, eager to learn & mentor others
It's a plus if you have:
- ISTQB certifications;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud;
- Experience with any of the following: MySQL, MsSQL, MongoDB, GraphQL;
- Good programming skills;
- Writing and executing automated tests on source code (C# or Kotlin);
- Experience in designing and implementing automation frameworks;
What is in it for you?
- Real responsibilities and challenging projects;
- Friendly environment suited for professional and personal development;
- Clear paths and real help in your professional development;
- Training and certifications;
- Fun team-building sessions;
- Private health insurance;
- 50% discount for gym or sports pass of your choice;
- Fresh fruit on your table every day.