A great job should give you what you give to it!
At Qubiz, we believe that people do their best work when they feel that the entire company cares about their well-being. That's why we've created an environment where you're valued and supported in achieving your career goals. It's what we call the sweet spot between comfy and challenging. From ambitious projects and personal career development to flexible work options, cozy offices, and health programs, our commitment to our team's well-being enables us to deliver amazingly high performance.
We know that most companies like to stick their nose in their people’s business and middle managers love micromanagement. But that’s not how we do business. Quite the opposite, we tend to work best with critical thinkers who don’t need step-by-step guidance. In fact, proactivity is one of the most sought-after qualities in Qubiz. So, feel free to take the initiative, suggest better solutions, and disagree if you have arguments to back up your idea. We also see communication and leadership skills as the bedrock of this role. It also helps, if you are interested in software (and self) development. 🙂
About the project
- Our client and Microsoft have entered an exciting strategic partnership for the development of next-generation data, analytics, and cloud infrastructure solutions for warehouse management. The solution will transform the way the warehouse management will be performed, analyzed and trade around the world. It will also advance our cloud strategy and build the improved resilience, efficiency, and agility that our customers require. All of Microsoft’s customers will also have access to our data and analytics capabilities through a single flexible infrastructure that is intuitive and responsive. If you are interested in being a part of this dynamic strategic partnership, we look forward to considering your skills and experience;
- The goal of this new team is to migrate the client's main data platform solution and other key technology infrastructure to Microsoft Azure, enhancing its existing cloud migration strategy. The key objectives are to deliver the client's vision to revolutionize the way capital markets discover, analyze, and trade securities around the World. The vision is anchored on a cloud-centric strategy that will enhance customer experience and product capabilities across our business, leverage hyperscale technology and deliver best-in-class resiliency and stability;
- You'll be contributing to the architecture of the client's data infrastructure and build intuitive next-generation productivity, data and analytics and modelling solutions with Microsoft Azure, AI, and Microsoft Stack. Step-change in services for customers across the financial markets value chain, including an enhanced version of the client's Workspace tool with seamless Teams communication and Microsoft 365 interoperability with built-in compliance for the first time.
- Deep hands-on experience on Azure Cloud Services;
- Knowledge in working with API and Azure Resource Management (ARM templates);
- Good understanding of Azure Active Directory, Security and Polices that can be applied in an Enterprise scale company;
- Strong knowledge of Networking, Principles, VNETs and Private Endpoints;
- Experience in project migration from on-prem to Azure Cloud. That’s may include servers, virtual appliances, databases;
- Good understanding of overall architecture and best practices principles that applies to Microsoft Azure;
- Governance and costs considerations;
- Disaster Recovery plans and designing of High Availability applications;
- Good communication;
- Dealing with unknown and ability to interact with multiple teams;
- Proactive and problem-solving oriented.
What is in it for you?
- Real responsibilities and interesting tasks;
- Friendly environment;
- Real help in your professional and personal development;
- Private health insurance;
- Meal vouchers;
- 50% discount for gym or sports pass of your choice;
- Attractive salary.
Qubiz is one of the hottest tech companies from Western Romania that delivers custom-tailored IT solutions for growing companies from Western Europe. Our solutions range from enterprise software applications and business intelligence solutions to web and mobile applications. We’re proud of the work we do, we love our colleagues, and we enjoy our lively and comfy offices.