About the company
Qubiz is one of the hottest tech companies from Western Romania that delivers custom-tailored IT solutions for growing companies from Western Europe. Our solutions range from enterprise software applications and business intelligence solutions to web and mobile applications. We’re proud of the work we do, we love our colleagues, and we enjoy our lively and comfy offices.
The ideal candidate
Aside from the technical skills required for the job, the ideal candidate should show a passion for programming and self-development. We need a critical thinker, a professional that doesn't need step-by-step guidance to do his or her job and is able to communicate effectively with his or her colleagues. In fact, proactivity is one of the most sought-after qualities in our company. Eligible candidates share our values and are ready to take advantage of the surrounding opportunities. We also value the ability to work on medium-complexity tasks independently of analysis through implementation to delivery.
- Minimum 3-4 years of .NET experience (C#);
- 3 years of experience with databases (preferable MS SQL);
- Experience with front-end (React/Angular) is a plus
- Experience with Entity Framework, LINQ, ADO.NET;
- Experience with Web APIs (WEB API);
- Experience in working with T-SQL;
- Experience with source control tools (GIT, TFS) is a plus;
- Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns and MVVM architecture;
- Involvement in application Design and Architecture;
- Previous experience with Azure is a plus (Service bus, Table storage, Azure SQL);
- Passion for programming and for self-development;
- Team player with good communication skills;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Open to travel short-term (1 to 3 weeks)
You'll stand out with:
- Experience with WPF .NET;
- Experience with front-end (React/Angular);
What is in it for you?
- Real responsibilities and challenging projects;
- Friendly environment suited for professional and personal development;
- Clear paths and real help in your professional development;
- Training and certifications;
- Fun team-building sessions;
- Private health insurance;
- Personal sports and wellness fund;
- Fresh fruit on your table every day;
- Attractive salary.