Qubiz is one of the hottest tech companies from Western Romania that delivers custom-tailored IT solutions for growing companies from Western Europe. Our solutions range from enterprise software applications and business intelligence solutions to web and mobile applications. We’re proud of the work we do, we love our colleagues, and we enjoy our lively and comfy offices.
The ideal candidate
Aside from the technical skills required for the job, the ideal candidate should show a passion for programming and self-development. We need a critical thinker, a professional that doesn’t need step-by-step guidance to do his or her job and is able to communicate effectively with his or her colleagues. In fact, proactivity is one of the most sought-after qualities in our company. Eligible candidates share our values and are ready to take advantage of the surrounding opportunities. We also value the ability to work on medium-complexity tasks independently, from analysis through implementation to delivery.
About your role
- Adding real-world impact by transforming our clients’ data into tangible value;
- Clarifying the requirements together with the stakeholders;
- Leading the agile delivery work streams and coordinating with remote teams to deliver high quality solutions;
- Bringing solutions to life in multiple industry sectors, like: tourism, energy, retail, travel.
- 2.5+ years of successful experience in the field of Data Engineering;
- Experience in designing & building traditional data warehouses or data lakes as well as data architectures;
- Experience with database technology and Big Data frameworks, e.g., SQL, NoSQL, and Spark;
- Experience with one of the following cloud providers: Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform;
- Experience with source control tools (GIT, TFS);
- Passion for programming and a constant drive for self-development;
- Team player with good communication skills;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
You’ll sweep us off our feet with
- Fluency with Machine Learning languages (Python, R);
- Experience with Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure ML or similar;
- Understanding of AI approaches such as Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Computer Vision;
- Experience in bringing solutions into production with DevOps, MLOps or DataOps;
- Passion for mentoring.
What is in it for you?
- Real responsibilities and challenging projects;
- Friendly environment suited for professional and personal development;
- Clear paths and real help in your professional development;
- Training and certifications;
- Fun team-building sessions;
- Private health insurance;
- Personal sports and wellness fund;
- Fresh fruit on your table every day;
- Attractive salary.