About Qubiz's design dept.
At Qubiz we offer custom-tailored software solutions for varied industries, and for a wide range of devices. We often build big B2B applications, but sometimes also fun to use B2C apps. Our design department is involved in all of these projects, so we never get bored! On the contrary, we learn something new every day.
We need you to help us design beautiful and intuitive user interfaces for our clients and for our own products. For that, you need to be able to understand clients, their businesses, and their users. Many of our projects are functionally complex and so the design process often implies solving problems for the benefit of end-users. While visual talent and good taste in design are very important to us, if you can translate functional requirements into user interfaces, then you have a great head start!
And yes, speaking English fluently is a must. It will allow you to be assertive in front of clients and stakeholders alike.
- collaborate well with tech teams and product owners;
- find simple design solutions to complex problems, being able to make a complex application look simple(r);
- “translate” functional requirements into sketches;
- “translate” sketches and low-fi mockups into finished designs;
- create clean and modern designs that scale to fit all platforms;
- create interactive prototypes and presentations;
- create UI design guidelines and design systems;
- provide support to the colleagues that are implementing your designs; make sure the latter are implemented correctly and work well on several devices.
Experience and qualifications:
- at least 2 years of experience in UX design;
- proficiency in graphics editing tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Illustrator etc;
- familiarity with the UX process and methods;
- a portfolio that illustrates your attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- artistic eye for design and ability to think creatively;
- experience with creating wireframes, prototypes, style guides and user flows;
- experience designing cross-platform apps;
- having experience in communicating directly with clients is a strong plus. You will do that very often if you join us;
- good English skills;
- critical thinking and courage to express criticism.
You get bonus points if you have experience with:
- designing B2B applications;
- graphic design, visual identity design, branding;
- animations and video editing;
- conducting user research;
- design languages like Material Design;
- working in an Agile/Scrum setup.
What's in it for you?
- an attractive salary package;
- real responsibilities and challenging projects;
- friendly environment suited for professional and personal development;
- clear paths and real help in your professional development;
- training and certifications;
- fun team-building sessions;
- private health insurance;
- 50% discount for gym or sports pass of your choice;
- daily goodies.