If you're a people-person, you're a Qubiz-person!
Qubiz is one of the hottest tech companies from Western Romania that delivers custom-tailored IT solutions for growing companies from Western Europe. Our solutions range from enterprise software applications and business intelligence solutions to web and mobile applications. We’re proud of the work we do, we love our colleagues, and we enjoy our lively and comfy offices.
If you are friendly and helpful, love to get creative, have patience and empathy in dealing with people and are not new to the HR field, we have the opportunity of the year for you!
- Take ownership of recruitment, selection, and retention for the Oradea offices;
- Propose and monitor well-being initiatives;
- Review and influence the creation of HR-specific materials with creative ideas;
- Organize campus recruitment initiatives (job fair, keynote speeches, etc.) and internships;
- Organize professional meetups in collaboration with Oradea Tech Hub;
- Help the support team in organizing internal events;
- Keep a close contact with the city authorities;
- Be aware of the general mood in the office and intervene when necessary.
- Preferably 10+ (just kidding, we take talent over experience, so let's say 3+) years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- Relevant studies;
- Good understanding of people and behaviors;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (including fluent English);
- Understanding of how individuals and teams operate and evolve;
- Ability to identify talent (and to spot red flags);
- Ability to mediate conflicts;
- Curiosity and quick learning ability;
- Creativity and a good eye for and details.
What is in it for you?
- Friendly environment, a great team;
- Professional and personal development;
- Varied and challenging assignments;
- All the support for a healthy life, sports, and hobbies;
- Fun in & out of office;
- And of course, some money every month 😊 – as it will be detailed in our offer.