About the company:
Qubiz is a software development company that delivers custom-tailored IT solutions for growing companies – usually from Western Europe. Our solutions range from enterprise software applications and business intelligence solutions to web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate:
Aside from the technical skills required for the job, the ideal candidate should be able to communicate effectively with his or her colleagues. We need a critical thinker, a professional that doesn’t need step-by-step guidance to do his or her job. In fact, proactivity is one of the most sought-after qualities in our company. Eligible candidates share our values and are ready to take advantage of the surrounding opportunities.
- 2+ years of experience in QA;
- Experience with test automation frameworks;
- Experience in defining test strategies;
- Experience with performance testing;
- Understand software specifications;
- Experience in defining test approaches and code review activities;
- Ability to create test data preparation for manual and automation testing;
- Ability to work closely with the client to assess the system and create awareness of the quality of the application under test;
- A structured approach to work (bug reporting, automation, and performance results reporting);
- Fluency in English (written & spoken).
What is in it for you?
- Real responsibilities and challenging projects;
- Friendly environment suited for professional and personal development;
- Clear paths and real help in your professional development;
- Training and certifications;
- Fun team-building sessions;
- Private health insurance;
- 50% discount for gym or sports pass of your choice;
- Fresh fruit on your table every day;
- Attractive salary.