Qubiz is one of the hottest tech companies from Western Romania that delivers custom-tailored IT solutions for growing companies from Western Europe. Our solutions range from enterprise software applications and business intelligence solutions to web and mobile applications. We’re proud of the work we do, we love our colleagues, and we enjoy our lively and comfy offices.
The ideal candidate:
Aside from the technical skills required for the job, the ideal candidate should show a passion for programming and self-development. We need a critical thinker, a professional that doesn’t need step-by-step guidance to do his or her job and is able to communicate effectively with his or her colleagues. In fact, proactivity is one of the most sought-after qualities in our company. Eligible candidates share our values and are ready to take advantage of the surrounding opportunities. We also value the ability to work on medium-complexity tasks independently of analysis through implementation to delivery.
- Minimum 2 years of Python experience (C#);
- Experience with creating web apps/API's;
- Experience with popular Python frameworks such as Django, Flask;
- Experience with Cloud providers such as AWS/Azure/Google;
- Good knowledge of Frontend frameworks / libraries such as Angular / React;
- Passion for programming and for self-development;
- Team player mentality and good communication skills;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
You’ll be working on
- Analyzing business requirements;
- Proposing and implementing technical solutions for the client;
- Coordinating with the teams to deliver efficient, stable and maintainable code;
- Helping and coaching junior team members on basic level tasks.
It’s considered a plus if you have
- Experience with the following technologies: Pandas, Scikit-learn or similar frameworks or libraries;
- Experience with Lambda architecture, Docker, CI/CD;
- Experience with source control tools (GIT, TFS);
- Experience with MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDb, GraphQL;
- Experience with Golang, Java, Angular, .NET Core, C#, C, C++.
What is in it for you?
- Real responsibilities and challenging projects;
- Friendly environment suited for professional and personal development;
- Clear paths and real help in your professional development;
- Training and certifications;
- Fun team-building sessions;
- Private health insurance;
- Personal sports and wellness fund;
- Fresh fruit on your table every day;
- Attractive salary.