About the company
Qubiz is one of the hottest tech companies from Western Romania that delivers custom-tailored IT solutions for growing companies from Western Europe. Our solutions range from enterprise software applications and business intelligence solutions to web and mobile applications. We’re proud of the work we do, we love our colleagues, and we enjoy our lively and comfy offices.
The ideal candidate
Aside from the technical skills required for the job, the ideal candidate should show passion for programming and self-development. We need a critical thinker, who is able to communicate effectively with his or her colleagues. In fact, proactivity is one of the most sought-after qualities in our company. Eligible candidates share our values and are ready to take advantage of the surrounding opportunities.
- Experience with ASP.NET and Angular;
- Experience with SQL (MySQL) and NoSQL (DynamoDB, DocumentDB);
- Experience with source control tools (GIT, TFS) is a plus;
- Experience in writing unit / integration tests;
- Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns;
- Passion for programming and for self-development;
- Team player with good communication skills;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
You’ll be working on
- Clarifying the requirements together with the stakeholders;
- Development on the largest warehouse management platform in Europe and USA;
- Coordinating with the teams to deliver efficient, stable and maintainable code;
- Making sure the product runs with no bugs.
It’s considered a plus if you have
- Experience with Azure (Service Bus, Table Storage, Azure SQL);
- Experience with MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDb, GraphQL;
- Experience optimizing different algorithms and you can explain them in terms of their complexity (Big O notation);
- Experience with Python, Java, .NET Core, C#, C, C++;
- Experience with Entity Framework, LINQ, ADO.NET;
- Open to travel short-term (1 to 3 weeks).
What is in it for you?
- Real responsibilities and challenging projects;
- Friendly environment suited for professional and personal development;
- Clear paths and real help in your professional development;
- Training and certifications;
- Fun team-building sessions;
- Private health insurance;
- Personal sports and wellness fund;
- Fresh fruit on your table every day;
- Attractive salary.