A great job should give you what you give to it!
At Qubiz, we believe that people do their best work when they feel that the entire company cares about their well-being. That's why we've created an environment where you're valued and supported in achieving your career goals. It's what we call the sweet spot between comfy and challenging. From ambitious projects and personal career development to flexible work options, cozy offices, and health programs, our commitment to our team's well-being enables us to deliver amazingly high performance.
We know that most companies like to stick their nose in their people’s business and middle managers love micromanagement. But that’s not how we do business. Quite the opposite, we tend to work best with critical thinkers who don’t need step-by-step guidance. So, we're looking for a motivated individual to work independently in building a pipeline of leads to meet business plans, quotas, and company objectives. Aside from the communication skills required for the job, the ideal candidate should show a passion for sales and self-development. You will be responsible for generating leads through events, phone calls, social media and emails.
About your role
- Preparation of marketing campaigns according to previously agreed topic, industry, and target group. Support for our marketing team in developing the most suitable materials for the campaign, followed by research activities to find our target group and database build up.
- Market researches during the roll-out of our campaigns in social media to find events, clusters, and communication channels for the topic in cause.
- Cold outreach (manual & automated) via phone, social media, mailing, cluster, events.
- Event attendance (onsite & online).
- Continuous research of marketing tools for process improvement and automation.
- Video marketing and content sharing – promoting Qubiz services, cases, and events.
- Data/ tasks management and reporting based in CRM.
- Experience in lead generation and/ or account management activities in the past is mandatory.
- Very good communication skills (spoken & written) in English language are basic requirements for this role.
- Open for cold calling activities and acting in video content for social media.
- Previous experience of handling CRM systems such as HubSpot, Dynamics is preferred.
- Open for traveling – event and customer visits.
- Experience with tools such as/ or similar LinkedIn, Xing, Asana, Teams, Slack is preferred.
You’ll sweep us off our feet with
- Experience in account and opportunities management, offers preparation and management
- Experience in managing tenders
- Existing network of potential customers
What is in it for you?
- Real responsibilities and challenging projects;
- Friendly environment suited for professional and personal development;
- Clear paths and real help in your professional development;
- Training and certifications;
- Fun team-building sessions;
- Private health insurance;
- Personal sports and wellness fund;
- Fresh fruit on your table every day;
- Attractive salary.
Qubiz is one of the hottest tech companies from Western Romania that delivers custom-tailored IT solutions for growing companies from Western Europe. Our solutions range from enterprise software applications and business intelligence solutions to web and mobile applications. We’re proud of the work we do, we love our colleagues, and we enjoy our lively and comfy offices.