Do you want to make an impact? We want to meet you!
Qubiz has been in the build-great-software business since 2008. We know what we're doing. Companies around Europe rely on our services.We are looking for an enthusiastic full-stack developer to join our team. If you have relevant experience, passion for technology, curiosity to try & learn new things, and awareness of the latest trends in the mobile industry, we have an awesome opportunity for you!We are not into micro-managing. This means you’ll have the freedom to act, and you’ll need to demonstrate proactivity in your work. You will have the chance to build awesome applications for our customers: big and small, enterprise, and startup organizations alike. And fear not, you’ll never get bored: you’ll permanently need to learn new technologies, business flows, tips & tricks to avoid reinventing the wheel every time. A good eye for user experience and design (not to mention hidden designer skills) is a big plus.English skills are an absolute must. English humor is a big plus. It will allow you to be assertive in your communication and your audience will love it.
What you can expect to do in this role?
- Learn a lot. Because each project is one of a kind;
- Work in a team, with experienced technical leads;
- Listen to requirements, perform technical analysis;
- Provide realistic estimations on the application and task level;
- Suggest optimal technical solutions, considering reusable components;
- Take full ownership of your development tasks and deliver quality code;
- Collaborate closely with your team members to achieve your goals;
- Suggest improvements and new initiatives regarding mobile development.
- Preferably 10+ (OK, then at least 3) years of relevant experience;
- Experience with Microsoft backend technologies (C#, .NET, MSSQL);
- Experience with at least one modern js framework: Angular 2+, React;
- Experience with CSS3, LESS, or Sass;
- Experience with webpack, browserify, or systemjs;
- Experience with HTML5 APIs;
- Experience with unit testing;
- Experience with Git;
- Knowledge of redux/flux architecture;
- A get-things-done mentality;
- A passion for programming.
You will sweep us off our feet with
- Material UI;
- Presentational and container components;
- BEM methodology;
- Functional programming;
- Geolocation systems (GPS coordinates, tracking, etc).
What is in it for you?
- Real responsibilities and challenging projects;
- Friendly environment suited for professional and personal development;
- Clear paths and real help in your professional development;
- Training and certifications;
- Fun team-building sessions;
- Private health insurance;
- 50% discount for gym or sports pass of your choice;
- Fresh fruit on your table every day;
- Attractive salary.