Do you want to make an impact? We want to meet you!
Qubiz is one of the hottest tech companies from Western Romania that delivers custom-tailored IT solutions for growing companies from Western Europe. Our solutions range from enterprise software applications and business intelligence solutions to web and mobile applications. We’re proud of the work we do, we love our colleagues, and we enjoy our lively and comfy offices.
What you can expect to do in this role?
- Learn a lot. Because each project is one of a kind;
- Work in a team, with experienced technical leads;
- Listen to requirements, perform technical analysis;
- Provide realistic estimations on the application and task level;
- Suggest optimal technical solutions, considering reusable components;
- Take full ownership of your development tasks and deliver quality code;
- Collaborate closely with your team members to achieve your goals;
- Suggest improvements and new initiatives regarding mobile development.
- Preferably 10+ (OK, then at least 3) years of relevant experience;
- 4+ years of full stack experience with React.js and Node.js stack;
- Relevant experience with MongoDB and Express.js;
- Experience with Microsoft backend technologies (C#, .NET, MSSQL);
- Experience with at least one modern js framework: Angular 2+, React;
- Experience with CSS3, LESS, or Sass;
- Experience with webpack, browserify, or systemjs;
- Experience with HTML5 APIs;
- Experience with unit testing;
- Experience with Git;
- Knowledge of redux/flux architecture;
- Fluency in English language for effective communication.
You will sweep us off our feet with
- Material UI;
- Presentational and container components;
- BEM methodology;
- Functional programming;
- Geolocation systems (GPS coordinates, tracking, etc).
What is in it for you?
- Real responsibilities and challenging projects;
- Friendly environment suited for professional and personal development;
- Clear paths and real help in your professional development;
- Training and certifications;
- Fun team-building sessions;
- Private health insurance;
- Personal sports and wellness fund;
- Fresh fruit on your table every day;
- Attractive salary.