Qubiz is one of the hottest tech companies from Western Romania that delivers custom-tailored IT solutions for growing companies from Western Europe. Our solutions range from enterprise software applications and business intelligence solutions to web and mobile applications. We’re proud of the work we do, we love our colleagues, and we enjoy our lively and comfy offices.
The ideal candidate
Aside from the technical skills required for the job, the ideal candidate should show a passion for programming and self-development. We need a critical thinker, a professional that doesn’t need step-by-step guidance to do his or her job and is able to communicate effectively with his or her colleagues. In fact, proactivity is one of the most sought-after qualities in our company. Eligible candidates share our values and are ready to take advantage of the surrounding opportunities. We also value the ability to work on medium-complexity tasks independently, from analysis through implementation to delivery.
You'll be working on
- Analyzing client business;
- Proposing and implementing technical solutions for the client;
- Coordinating with the teams to deliver efficient, stable and maintainable code;
- Making sure the product runs with no bugs.
- Experience with Angular or React;
- Experience with responsive design;
- Experience with source control tools (GIT, TFS);
- Passion for programming and a constant drive for self-development;
- Team player with good communication skills;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
You’ll sweep us off our feet with
- Experience with other front-end frameworks / libraries;
- Experience with unit testing frameworks / libraries;
- Experience with build automation tools (grunt, gulp, webpack, browserify etc);
- Knowledge of Electron / Fluent UI / GraphQL;
- Openness to go full-stack (C#, Python, etc.);
- Experience with Cloud providers AWS, Azure, Google;
- Experience with MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDb, GraphQL;
- Experience optimizing different algorithms , and you can explain them in terms of their complexity (Big O notation);
- Experience with libraries for Machine learning (NumPy, Matplotlib, etc.) or similar in other languages;
- Experience with Python, Java, .NET Core, C#, C, C++.
What is in it for you?
- Real responsibilities and challenging projects;
- Friendly environment suited for professional and personal development;
- Clear paths and real help in your professional development;
- Training and certifications;
- Fun team-building sessions;
- Private health insurance;
- 50% discount for gym or sports pass of your choice;
- Fresh fruit on your table every day.