Qubiz is one of the hottest tech companies from Western Romania that delivers custom-tailored IT solutions for growing companies from Western Europe. Our solutions range from enterprise software applications and business intelligence solutions to web and mobile applications. We’re proud of the work we do, we love our colleagues, and we enjoy our lively and comfy offices.
The ideal candidate
Aside from the technical skills required for the job, the ideal candidate should show a passion for programming and self-development. We need a critical thinker, a professional that doesn’t need step-by-step guidance to do his or her job and is able to communicate effectively with his or her colleagues. In fact, proactivity is one of the most sought-after qualities in our company. Eligible candidates share our values and are ready to take advantage of the surrounding opportunities. We also value the ability to work on medium-complexity tasks independently, from analysis through implementation to delivery.
About your role
- Clarifying the requirements together with the stakeholders;
- Leading the development of new machine learning models in an agile way and coordinating with remote teams to deliver high quality solutions;
- Adding real-world impact by transforming our clients’ data into tangible value;
- Bringing solutions to life in multiple industry sectors, like: tourism, energy, retail, travel.
- 2+ years of successful experience in the field of Data Science;
- Experience in proposing and building machine learning models in areas such as Natural language processing, Federated learning, Computer Vision;
- Experience with the following technologies: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Pandas, Scikit-learn or similar frameworks or libraries;
- Experience with Cloud providers AWS, Azure, Google;
- Fluency with most used machine learning languages such as Python, R;
- Experience with source control tools (GIT, TFS);
- Passion for programming and a constant drive for self-development;
- Team player with good communication skills;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
You’ll sweep us off our feet with
- Familiarity with analytics libraries, visualization tools and Big Data frameworks such as NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, scikit-learn, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Hive, Spark;
- Experience in architecting and bringing analytics solutions into production based on Azure, AWS and GCP with DevOps, MLOps and DataOps;
- Experience with MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, GraphQL;
- Statistical background;
- Successfully brought Machine Learning solutions to production;
- Willingness to travel;
- Passion for mentoring.
What is in it for you?
- Real responsibilities and challenging projects;
- Friendly environment suited for professional and personal development;
- Clear paths and real help in your professional development;
- Training and certifications;
- Fun team-building sessions;
- Private health insurance;
- 50% discount for gym or sports pass of your choice;
- Fresh fruit on your table every day.