Qubiz is a software development company that delivers custom-tailored IT solutions for growing companies – usually from Western Europe. Our solutions range from enterprise software applications and business intelligence solutions, to web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate:
Aside from the technical skills required for the job, the ideal candidate should be able to write and speak fluently in English and to communicate effectively with his or her colleagues. We need a critical thinker, a professional that doesn’t need step by step guidance to do his or her job. In fact, proactivity is one of the most sought-after qualities in our company. Eligible candidates share our values and are ready to take advantage of the opportunities around them.
- Experience in using Android 4.0+;
- 3+ years’ experience in mobile development, from conceptualisation to successfully launching an application on Google Play;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle and knowledge of web services, unit testing, and automated testing;
- Proven experience in developing UI applications, with a strong focus on user experience and optimisation;
- Ability to implement pixel-perfect designs;
- Excellent self organisation and time management skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the latest features, development tools and practices for Android, including features in emerging SDKs, resource optimisation techniques and social network integration;
- Proven experience with OOP and implementation of software design patterns and evolving trends;
- Experience with Continuous Integration and version control systems (GIT, SVN);
- Ability to multitask and to adapt easily to changing programming resources;
- Good organising and problem solving skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in English.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for working on various mobile projects (including system upgrades) from internal development projects to projects developed in collaboration with external partners.
- The successful candidate will work on different projects, during which he or she may develop web projects, manage the installation of upgrades and development projects, provide advanced end user support, responds to software application problems, reviews issue logs to identify software application problem patterns, and track performance.
Benefits (included, but not limited to):
- Friendly environment suited for professional and personal development;
- Various career paths within the company;
- Trainings and certifications;
- Challenging projects;
- Fun team building sessions;
- 50% discount on gym/sports club membership fees;
- Fresh fruit on your table every day;
- Attractive salary.