Qubiz is one of the hottest tech companies from Western Romania that delivers custom-tailored IT solutions for growing companies from Western Europe. Our solutions range from enterprise software applications and business intelligence solutions to web and mobile applications. We’re proud of the work we do, we love our colleagues, and we enjoy our lively and comfy offices.
About the role
- Department: Finance;
- Reports to: Chief Accountant.
- Ensure proper accounting for transactions;
- Responsible for monthly close procedure for the assigned entities;
- Prepare the monthly accounting reports: AP, AR, BS, P&L to upper management;
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly statements;
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research and modelling for senior company leadership;
- Participate in the process of budget control;
- Compile the data reports for the payments process;
- Ensure compliance with the yearly inventory procedure.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree;
- Excellent analytical/numerical skills – including strong attention to detail and advanced MS Excel skills;
- Advanced knowledge for accounting software packages (Saga C / WinMentor);
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Proactive behavior;
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks to meet deadlines;
- Good communication/interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English and Romanian (written and spoken).
You will sweep us off our feet with
- 2+ years experience in accounting / financial reporting;
- Knowledge of IFRS reporting is a plus;
- CECCAR diploma.
What is in it for you?
- Friendly environment suited for professional and personal development;
- Real responsibilities and challenging projects;
- Discount for private health insurance;
- Fun team-building and company camps;
- Company library;
- 50% discount for 7 cards (gym membership);
- Fresh fruit on your table every day.